My photo
I have a vague interest in clothes, makeup, art, celebrities and all those other pop-culture things that teenage girl's interests tend to drift towards. These are my pictures of my life, friends, clothes, purchases, places I've been, and more!

Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Squiggly Sequin Top

Some snaps of what I wore out the other night when me and three friends went to go dancing. Thought I'd keep it comfortable with some 'Rubi Shoes' red canvas shoes - (made to look like a mock version of vans), a simple black lace skirt, and some bedazzling black and silver sequins stitched onto a crop top throw the whole look together! - Literally, I just threw it altogether and it just looked right. Or weird, either way it's always my dancing that steals the limelight anyway :P




No comments: